Just like the rest of Treasure Chest Ministry we believe that even when it comes to finances we are all a part of “the Body”. It is our belief that you should tithe to your local church first but there is a time and place for all of us to consider offerings beyond that. We desire to use our earthly treasures which are only of temporary value, for things with eternal value. We believe if you share your finances with Treasure Chest Ministries you will be investing in God’s Kingdom right here in the Midwest. We consider ourselves missionaries to Iowa and the surrounding states.
Here are several suggestions of how you can support us:
- Refer potential Treasures and ministries to us. Tell them to give us your name as a referral.
- Use our GoodSearch toolbar for internet searching and shoping. A portion goes to Treasure Chest Ministries each time you use it search to search or shop (powered by Yahoo!).
- Sell your unwanted or unneeded items on Craig’s list, E-bay or host a garage sale and give the proceeds to Treasure Chest Ministries.
- Sponsor a Treasure for one year. $180.00 will support a Treasure for one year. Be sure to note your designation on your check or in the comment box for on-line giving.
- Sponsor a connection to a ministry whether it be an event, consultation or actual service rendered. Average cost approximately $250.00. Be sure to note your designation on your check or in the comment box for on-line giving.
- Donate any amount the Lord lays on your heart to support the work of Treasure Chest Ministries. You are supporting people in this ministry. Our ministry is all about relationships and service. It takes time to connect with The Body of Christ, record their information, encourage, train and hold them accountable for the ministry they share.